Hasotel Cooks Catering Terms
• Non-refundable deposit and signed contract is required to secure the date of the function.
• Master card, Visa, E-Payment, checks or cash are welcome.
• Final Menu, contract adjustments, guest count and payment is due 3 weeks prior to event date.
• Final increased only guaranteed guest count and final add on payment due 1 week prior to event date.
• All wedding receptions must have everything finalized 3 weeks before event date and signed off, unless arrangements are made. Hasotel Cooks will allow clients to add items to their contract up to 2 days prior to event date with approval from Hasotel Cooks and all payments have been received.
• Free delivery with food orders exceeding N50, 000.00K (Depending on location.)
• Minimum required number of guests or quantities required on certain food items and all inclusive packages.
• All Wedding Promotional Packages: Servers are included up to 8 hours of service Includes 2.0 Hours Set up and 1.0 Hours Tear Down with 5.0 Hours of service time. All events past 8 hours shall attract additional 5% service charges.
• Any discounts or wedding promotions including free upgrades, bridal show upgrades, coupons, etc. require final guest count to be within 15% of original guest count given at time of sales meeting and or booking of contract in order to be valid.
• Clients must inform Hasotel Cooks of facility table sizes / Caterer cannot be responsible for incorrect measurement of table linens due to client not providing correct table sizes at event site and location.
• Additional fees may apply if setting up or moving of any tables and chairs is required.
• Hasotel Cooks will not be liable for items provided by other vendors nor be responsible for items broken or lost by vendors or subcontractors.
• Client and or host is responsible for persons attending any event and assumes liability for any and all damages they may cause. Hasotel Cooks will not be responsible for any loss or damage to clients and guests personal property.
• An 15% Service Fee is added to total invoice on all orders. Service fee is not a gratuity charge nor is the 15% fee divided by Hasotel Cooks employees. Hasotel Cooks service fee covers many different items including fuel and vehicle costs, equipment, utilities, rents, insurances, replacement costs, etc.
• Gratuities: It is at the discretion of the client if they want to provide any gratuities to the staff.
• Customer may take home any leftover uncooked food and must provide own containers for leftovers if any.
• Hasotel Cooks will not be responsible for any improper mishandling of leftover food items by client.
• Vendor meals are not included and must be purchased by client if client wants to provide food for vendors.
• Hasotel Cooks cannot be responsible for any food shortages due to incorrect guest counts provided or any drop off events.
• Any unpaid invoices after 30 days from due date; will accrue interest at a rate of 20% of outstanding balance.
• All events cancelled or postponed must be made in writing from all signed parties and will forfeit all deposits and or payments made.
• If banquet halls charge any caterers fee the fee will be added to final contract and final invoice
Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Hasotel Cooks website does not collect any customer information of any kind. We do provide a contact form so that you may request information about our services. However this function simply transmits your request via email to our offices. In turn, a representative will use this information only to contact you and provide the information you have requested, by whatever means you have requested. The only required information for us to contact you is the bare minimum of name, email, and type of information you are requesting.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call: 08064981375 or email: email@example.com. For a faster response please click this link: Contact Us